Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Renewed life  (Read 23164 times)

TheoBell

• Curse Member
Re: Renewed life
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2011, 04:12:37 PM »
18 for both in Russia. But nobody cares.
tok пишет:
 now send me fully peeled banana in your mouth
 pls

Energy

• Curse Member
  • Gunz is my favorite game!
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2011, 07:12:04 PM »
woaah rayray was planning on coming to Brizzle-town

Amaz0n

• Curse Member
  • MOTHA FUCKIN BLUNTS
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2011, 11:45:17 PM »
gotta be 18 to drink in canada, in new york you can't even buy ciggs till ur 19.  fuck canada

for real? when i lived in ny i could get cigs at 18. Here in utah the age is 19 >_>
i guess i should of been more specific.  Only on long island but 18 in the city and rest of ny, law changed here 2-3 years ago

Energy

• Curse Member
  • Gunz is my favorite game!
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »
theres different legal ages for drink/cigs within a city?

Scent

« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2011, 03:47:32 AM »
russia is fucked up. one of my friends applied for a one year working visa there (why i dont know?) and got rejected. if you get rejected from russia the guillotine is needed.

TheoBell

• Curse Member
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2011, 08:09:07 AM »
russia is fucked up. one of my friends applied for a one year working visa there (why i dont know?) and got rejected. if you get rejected from russia the guillotine is needed.

That would be because of corruption. Some recent legislation introduced quotas for immigrant workforce. The quotas are relatively low and get filled super fast by large construction companies that need cheep workers. They can be increased if you motivate the immigration service with bribes and payoffs.

Basically this new rule was adopted to fight corruption but in reality it only increases it. Before nobody bothered with work permits and registration - you could just pay the police and immigration officers and they looked away. Now you have to pay for the quota increase and there are still minor companies who don't bother and still bribe officials on the spot.

So it only makes things harder for people like your friend, Scent.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 08:17:45 AM by TheoBell »
tok пишет:
 pls

Scent

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2011, 11:34:52 AM »

pringles

• Curse Admin
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2011, 01:01:11 PM »

That would be because of corruption. Some recent legislation introduced quotas for immigrant workforce. The quotas are relatively low and get filled super fast by large construction companies that need cheep workers. They can be increased if you motivate the immigration service with bribes and payoffs.

Basically this new rule was adopted to fight corruption but in reality it only increases it. Before nobody bothered with work permits and registration - you could just pay the police and immigration officers and they looked away. Now you have to pay for the quota increase and there are still minor companies who don't bother and still bribe officials on the spot.

Sounds very civilized, i like it!

Milli Vanilli

• Mami
  • Huxley Sucks Ballser
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2011, 06:29:11 AM »
any1 wanna play mens

Marty Chang

• Curse Admin
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »
nope

Itamz

• Curse Member
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »

How corrupt are you (Theo) on a scale from 1-10??

TheoBell

• Curse Member
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2011, 06:52:17 AM »
I am not corrupt :(
tok пишет:
 pls
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up