Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pop went to Metrocon today  (Read 8645 times)

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
Pop went to Metrocon today
« on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:28 AM »
He is also returning tomorrow and Sunday! Okay back to first person.

If you've never been to an anime convention, it's an eye opening experience. Usually it takes a lot to raise an eyebrow of mine, but every time I go to this (first time was last year when I met Johnny Yong Bosch!) it amazes me how weird anime fan(atic)s are. On to the pictures! I took a few other pictures of girls there who weren't repulsive, but who cares about them?

This is one of the two people I was with. Not much else I can say that the picture can't.

This is the best picture I'll ever take

I enjoyed getting to shout "MEDIC!" in a public place and having it be perfectly normal

A cosplay Zoe in front of a one person saferoom

Nice

I will surely return with more!

Marty Chang

• Curse Admin
Re: Pop went to Metrocon today
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:51:31 AM »
yea, id have sex with apature girl

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 04:06:38 AM »
Here are a couple other choice ladies

Some elf looking girl that caught my eye

Some girl who did not appreciate having her picture taken at all

This was taken in a dark room, so

This was taken for the girl on the left. Face isn't wonderful but I'd brown bag it

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 04:27:02 AM »
lol ^

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 04:49:04 AM »
Nope. I was considering going as a Power Ranger in civilian form (read: spiffier version of my normal attire + a morpher), but I didn't actually know it was today until last night.

Tomorrow I am bringing my anime hat along, and I will be in some pictures for your enjoyment.

No

• Curse Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:08:38 PM »
Frightens me to say that I've gone to two anime extravaganza things now

First year I wore a self-made 'I Fap To This -->' shirt which earned me a woman

Second year I don't remember because it was exactly the same as the first, I can hardly differentiate from when I saw Vash for the 100th time and when I saw the faggots swordfighting in the hallway, it gets repetitive, but it's insanely fun

I actually got confronted by some /b/rothers in Fawkes masks who told me to meet them somewhere in 5 minutes. I was just like newfags LOL

Also had a bunch of skanky nerdy girls run up and take their pictures next to my arrow, this is impossible to ward off, everyone thinks it's okay to nonchalantly invade my privacy in these places

But that's what makes anime conventions great, nobody has any shame, I let go of mine after about 2 hours of walking around awkwardly and it's like a whole different world of semi-anonymous internet generation fun
rayray / carnality

No

• Curse Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »
lol'd

PoP you truly captured the essence of anime convention girls; emo, nerdy, ugly, or slightly off
rayray / carnality

Marty Chang

• Curse Admin
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »
lol'd

PoP you truly captured the essence of anime convention girls; emo, fags, fags, fags, fags, fags, pop

Milli Vanilli

• Mami
  • Huxley Sucks Ballser
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 07:40:11 PM »
i see scent behind to the right of the girl with orange hair

No

• Curse Member
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 07:49:14 PM »
Good eye
rayray / carnality

Little Gonzales

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »
you said they weren't repulsive

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 02:03:33 AM »
Hello friends, Romans, countrymen. Day #2 of Metrocon is over for me, and the pictures today mostly consist of girls that are probably better looking than last time. And me!

Things of interest I didn't take pictures of (either I really didn't want to, or because my camera battery was running low and I was saving it for better things)
* Two Guy Fawkes assholes playing Never Gonna Give You Up and doing some sort of Oompa Loompa dance on the stairs
* The whole L4D hero team at the saferoom (yesterday only Zoe was there) - yes there was a nigger
* Human chess match which was mostly lame (bunch of cosplayers in a scripted life size chess match). Instead of simply taking pieces, each encounter resulted in a choreographed battle between the two pieces. The definite highlight of this was Captain Falcon vs Marth; CF started using wrestling moves about halfway through. It was scary how well he executed them.

Sadly this guy didn't win any awards at the costume contest (he was sabotaged I swear)

Yaya Han, a costume designer, who I probably couldn't approach for a picture without getting punched by the bodyguard

Me and my first crush of the day, Butterfly girl. I come up with these descriptive names on the fly. She was a little creeped out, but not as much as the plain-faced purple haired one in the first post.

Me and Asian Indiana Jones girl

This was someone at Anime Idol. Yeah. Basically a bunch of ultimate weeaboos competing to see who can sing Japanese songs the best. This girl wasn't particularly good at the singing part, but she worked the stage with a nice little dance, so she was worth a picture on my low battery.

I kind of regret this one, but it's hard to say no to those plaid skirts

Here is black and white girl

This is catgirl 2.0 (the angry one from yesterday is the first one) who was happy to take a picture and even put her hand on my shoulder *sprutz* If she's there tomorrow I'm going to try to talk to her

Marty Chang

• Curse Admin
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 02:13:51 AM »
i wish i had an anime girlfriend, i would get her to dress as alfonse from full metal and role play with that big ass metal beast for hours before having herram my ass!

No

• Curse Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
pop looks the same in every picture
rayray / carnality

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »
pop looks the same in every picture
Shh don't give away my secret about pasting myself next to girls

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 11:03:07 PM »
Today is disappointingly short as far as pictures go. I'm very sorry. I spent a large amount of my free time today searching for cat girl v2, and I skipped a lot of would-be Kodak moments. I did end up finding her; she was in the same line that my crew was in for the AMV contest.

With my excuse out of the way, on to the final batch of pictures!

Yep.

This guy was in the human chess match. We watched it a second time to see what happened in the end to Captain Falcon and Marth cause we were in bad seats yesterday. He was very good at whatever he was imitating, and I caught him in the halls while searching for my beloved cat girl.

Chinese Governor

• Ultimate Challenger
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 11:42:04 PM »
how did it end up with the catgirl 2.0?

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »
Look at the spoiler, guvna

Marty Chang

• Curse Admin
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 03:39:28 AM »
Look at the spoiler, guvna
too nice, should be:
how did it end up with the catgirl 2.0?
hey dumbass faggot, he fucking said it already, pay fucking attention and check the spoiler dumbass mother fucking nigger

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 04:03:08 AM »
The Chinese people make a lot of our stuff, so I gave him a pass
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up