Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i'm facing curse tomorrow  (Read 2620 times)

Amaz0n

• Curse Member
  • LSD/DMT GURU
i'm facing curse tomorrow
« on: April 22, 2012, 05:40:05 AM »
in league of legends alienware bracket round 1, i'm scared like 2007 ijji curse!!

No

• Curse Member
Re: i'm facing curse tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 07:10:24 AM »
2005 igunz curse scared
rayray / carnality

Amaz0n

• Curse Member
  • LSD/DMT GURU
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 06:35:32 PM »
i couldn't hit 2/10 in igunz so i wasn't so competetive!  anyway this is their little alienware page, http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/lol-na-spring-playoffs/view-team/13978/ if you guys wanna watch i can post a stream link but i don't think anyone here plays league except morcuse

Amaz0n

• Curse Member
  • LSD/DMT GURU
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
damn got smacked, looked good at the start but couldn't hold up to nautlius teleport top by elementz :(  pro shit man

baked

• Pringles is a ******
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 12:20:45 PM »
haha!

No

• Curse Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 07:00:57 PM »
Sinjihn once picked up a 54 year old woman at a Jazz Club, took her to a Latino Dance Club, and then took her to a Hotel and fucked her. Her hands looked like old soggy wrinkly ham. Just so you all know. She probably had kids in her 30's. Pics of her if you want, I saw it all.
rayray / carnality

TheoBell

• Curse Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 05:14:56 AM »
shit just got real
tok пишет:
 now send me fully peeled banana in your mouth
 pls

Itamz

• Curse Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 07:01:11 AM »
Curse was always about promoting Islam on the goonz, so sneaky no one ever even noticed.
How is that not a great investment of ones time?

Amaz0n

• Curse Member
  • LSD/DMT GURU
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 01:24:35 PM »
Sinjihn once picked up a 54 year old woman at a Jazz Club, took her to a Latino Dance Club, and then took her to a Hotel and fucked her. Her hands looked like old soggy wrinkly ham. Just so you all know. She probably had kids in her 30's. Pics of her if you want, I saw it all.

here is my mom at work http://i.imgur.com/EWlz7.jpg

peaceofpi

• Internet Superhero
  • YOU GOT THE BERSERKER!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 07:36:55 PM »
one day a lot of you will wake up and realize that you wasted so much time on this video game "getting PRO".
for what? a few people to like you OVER THE INTERNET? LOL.
yeah I did it, I call myself a dumb ass, look back and like ... oh wow what the **** is this Zach? ..
man if I EVER played this game again, I couldn't be taken seriously, or take this game seriously.
oh yuh, tbh if anyone deserves to be recruited into Curse after Amaz0n, it's me. Why? cause I am not retarded like half of you kids on this forum still.
I don't belong in a category with hardly anyone else. You know what? realest crew I'll put it down right now, why? because it wasn't all WIN! for them. It was getting on a video game to have fun with people, and enjoy the time they had to spare.

That guy is such a wigger, among other things. Like there's Pop wigger down here _ and that wigger up here ¯
Pages: [1]   Go Up